STEP ONE: Send me your resume or other documents.
If you already have a resume AND a job posting for a job you would like to apply to, send it to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and then see STEP TWO.
OR If you don’t have a resume e-mail me and I will respond with questions regarding information I need from you.
STEP TWO: Information about you
In order for me to assist in completing a comprehensive resume for you, please answer some or all of the following questions. Copy and paste these in to an e-mail and then include your answers. If you don’t do this step it’s okay, but I may ask for additional information from you as I work on your resume.
1) What are three of your professional strengths?
2) Experience & Accomplishments: In addition to listing where you worked, your titles, and dates of employment please answer some of these questions if applicable: Did you receive any formal or informal recognition from management or clients? Did you train or supervise other employees? Were you promoted? Did you spearhead any projects or workplace initiatives? Can you quantify your accomplishments; use numbers in percentage (%) or dollar ($) form to show increases in sales, productivity, customer satisfaction, funds raised, etc. OR _#_ clients served, etc.(If you can’t think of it right now it’s okay–you can always add this later)
3) Technical Skills (if relevant to the job):
-Describe your computer or technology skills. For example, what software programs have you used?
4) Education: If it’s not already included on your resume please provide further information about your academic background
-If you are a recent graduate you may want to include coursework and/or projects/papers that may be relevant to an employer.
5) Professional Development:
-Have you taken any training programs through current/former employer or other organization? If so, list them if they are relevant to your career goals.
STEP THREE: Communication and Timeline
I will communicate with you via e-mail throughout the process. I will respond to you in a timely manner as long as you do the same. Therefore, please try to be prompt in your replies for a quick turnaround. Note: If you don’t have an urgent deadline or have a lot of things going on that would prevent you from responding, please communicate that.
Once I have a draft I will e-mail it to you in a pdf file. You will then review it and let me know what you would like to change or add. When it’s perfect I will give you the final editable version after you have paid me. (See STEP FOUR)
TIMELINE: Due to my full time job, my average turnaround for sending you a first draft is one 7-10 days from the day you send me all of your information. If you are not in a rush, please communicate that and we can work together on a timeframe.
STEP FOUR: Payment
You will be asked to agree to pay me for the final product in our initial e-mails. When you are satisfied with your resume and/or other documents you will receive a PayPal invoice from me. After payment is completed I will send final Word doc version(s).
“Like” me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RachelResumeResults/
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rachelresumeresults/?hl=en